HWA 21 has more to offer than the basic functionalities such as prompt hot water dispensing and a high hour capacity.
The machine is designed as a 360 degrees solution, which means that the unit looks attractive from all angles. Private branding is optional.
The compact narrow footprint is space-efficient.
HWA 21 is overall user-friendly. The LCD display communicates clearly and enables you to programme the machine easily. In addition, the HWA 21 is maintenance-friendly. The high-quality Bravilor Bonamat parts are sustainable. This results in little maintenance and a long-life.
HWA 21 benefits
- Up to 60 litres per hour (three-phase)
- Water connection
- Automatic water refill
- Free-flow dispense tap
- LCD display with clear programming
- Boil-dry protection
- Boiler insulation material reduces the use of energy by minimising heat loss
- Smart ECO-mode optimises hot water needs vs. energy consumption
- Tap height: 200 mm for cups, mugs and decanters
- Made of stainless steel
- Drip-tray included