Sego is a fully automatic espresso machine with three canisters. One for coffee beans and two for instant ingredients such as topping (powdered milk) and cocoa. Using these instant ingredients and the coffee beans of your choice, you can serve various drinks like Coffee crema, Café au lait, Cappuccino, Espresso, Espreschoc, Americano, Latte macchiato, Moccachino, Hot chocolate, and Hot chocolate deluxe. Naturally, you can offer hot water too.
- Bean-to-cup: brewed with freshly ground coffee beans
- Very easy to operate thanks to intuitive touchscreen
- Menu with up to 30 choices
- Compact footprint
- Energy-saving mode
- Smart counters — warn you when the waste bin is full or descaling is necessary, and show you the daily/cumulative use
- Programmable settings like the consistency of grind, pre-wetting, contact time, coffee to water ratio, and the cup size
- Suits perfectly in kitchenettes, small offices and waiting rooms
- Unique rotational brewer that’s easy to remove and clean
Overall, Sego is maintenance-friendly. The Sego holds the patent Bravilor Bonamat ingredient mixing units. The smooth coating prevents clogging within the mixing unit, optimises the flow of instant ingredients and increases the in-cup quality considerably. In addition, the unique hot water system minimises lime build-up.