Aurora Single Low
Aurora Single Low (Aurora SGL) brews filter coffee directly into the dispenser’s base. The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programmes: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Interesting facts about the Aurora Single Low:
- The Aurora brews 5 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- The spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- The Aurora brews coffee in four volumes: 1.9 (Airpot), 2, 3,5 and 5 litres.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- The Aurora registers day and cumulative counter data.
- The Aurora meets the high quality SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee.
- The Aurora Single Low can brew filter coffee directly into the thermos dispenser Aurora or the Airpot Furento (2.2 L).
The thermos dispenser Aurora is not included. You can order the container separately.